NEEDLELESS LIP FILLERS
2 DAYS PRIOR TO INJECTIONS
• Avoid blood thinning over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen etc.
• Avoid supplements, including St. John’s Wort, Gingko biloba, primrose oil, garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E.
• Avoid waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or using hair removal cream on the area to be treated.
• Do start taking Arnica two days prior to the procedure. (This is not required, but it will help to lessen bruising.)
24 HOURS PRIOR TO INJECTIONS
• Do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior.
• If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another eruption of cold sores due to the trauma. Please state beforehand if your suffer with the virus.
Hyaluronic needle free injection has become the most trendy cosmetic treatment since 2017, it is a new technology that allows a jet injector using high pressure to force a hyaluronic acid through a person’s skin. The result is less discomfort than a needle injection, which is why a lot of clients prefer this method - it causes less anxiety and trauma to the area, so this is ideal for anyone considering filler that is afraid of needles and causes minimal to zero bruising.
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
The device deposits Hyaluronic Acid filler into the epidermal and upper dermal layers of the skin. The hyaluronic acid is converted into nano-scale molecules and effortlessly inserts through the skin with the pressure technology from the Hyaluron Pen. The diameter of this flow is 0.17mm, which is twice as small as a needle. Since hyaluronic acid is converted into nano-scale molecules to be injected, the application is more comfortable and spreads to the desired areas much more evenly.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYALURON NEEDLELESS INJECTION VS REGULAR FILLER INJECTION ?
The differences between Hyaluron Needless Injection and typical needle injection of hyaluronic acid filler is the injection depth. As many of you already known, Hyaluron Pen lip injection last for about 2-3 months. The reason it doesn't last as long is because of the diameter of injection that the Hyaluron Pen injects. While injections would need to be more frequent with the Hyaluron Pen, the Hyaluron Pen allows the filler to spread more evenly underneath your skin, resulting in a more natural effect when compared to regular filler injections. And of course, the with bare minimum downtime is a major difference as well.
WHERE CAN IT SAFELY BE INJECTED ?
Hyaluron Pen needle free injection can be used to create volume, shape and lift in many areas of the face. Treatment areas include: Lips, forehead wrinkles, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, and 11 lines between the eyebrows.